Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- NameBaby Immunisation
- Additional InformationChildhood immunisation is very important for the welfare of your baby.
- NameWell Person Clinics
- Additional InformationAdvice on many health aspects is available at all of the well person clinics, e.g. stopping smoking, diet, exercise and much more. Smears can be taken during well person clinics and as appointments on their own. Advice on adult immunisation. Travel advice is available including vaccinations necessary. We are an authorised Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre.
- NameFlu Vaccinations
- Additional InformationEveryone over 65 years old and patients at risk, e.g. patients with heart, lung or kidney disease, diabetes, carers or residents of nursing and rest homes, are particularly recommended to have a flu vaccination each year. Appointments can be booked in special clinics around October. Please ask reception for details.
- NameNon-NHS Examination Medicals
- Additional InformationThe Doctors are happy to carry out medicals, e.g. insurance, driving license, diving medicals, etc. by appointment outside surgery hours. Please telephone the office manager for an appointment. Please see the notice in the waiting area or telephone the office manager for the charges for these services.
Family Planning clinic
- NameFamily Planning and Contraception Services
- Additional InformationAll the partners offer a full range of family planning services which include:
- Pre-conception planning
- Routine and emergency contraception,
- Problems related to infertility.
The practice nurses also give advice and counselling on such matters as sexual health and family planning.
- NameAsthma and Diabetic Clinics
- Additional InformationPatients with these conditions are invited to specific clinics, annually, for a full assessment.
- NameCervical Smears
- Additional InformationThe practice nurse carries out smears during routine nursing appointments.
- NameMinor Injuries
- Additional InformationExamples of injuries which can be treated in the surgery are: Minor injuries/trauma, removal of sutures, changing dressings ear syringing
- NameMinor Surgery
- Additional InformationSessions for liquid nitrogen and minor surgery are available, e.g. removal of warts and toenails, etc.
- NameTravel Advice and Immunisations
- Additional InformationThese are managed and organised by the practice nurse. When planing your travel abroad, consult the practice nurse for advice on immunisations needed. Do not leave this to the last minute.
- NameYellow Fever
- Additional InformationThe practice is an approved Yellow Fever Immunisation Centre.
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 024 7659 2201.